Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Responsibility Chart



Pin It

I’ve wanted to create a responsibility chart for my five-year-old daughter Ella for a while now. She has had responsibilities like cleaning her room since she was about three. But I think it is time to up the ante a little and put her responsibilities down on paper now that she is learning to read.

She inspired me to quit procrastinating and finally make the chart last night when she voluntarily loaded the dishwasher and hung up her own laundry. She even went on to color me a picture that she put in my lunch bag that I take to work. I think that she is ready for some responsibility; don’t you?

I’m sharing the chart I designed for you to print out and use with your kids. Simply click the link below to view and download the file.


I’ll keep you posted on how it goes at our house. I plan on rewarding her for her efforts, but am still thinking on what her reward should be. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment